Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Reading millions

Due to the fact I've been spending so much time on buses recently I've taken to reading lots. I'm a bit of a speed reader. Sometimes I read so fast I have to wear a helmet and protective pads.

However, I'm also a very dangerous reader. I get so wrapped up in reading that it becomes almost obsessive. When I'm enjoying a book I can't stop reading it. This is particularly dangerous when I'm driving or trying to cook flambe.

In the last couple of weeks I've read Harry Potter (Goblins of fire, half a bloody prince, prisoner of hazaar, Order of Felix - or summit like them), One flew over the cuckoos nest, Clockwork orange, 1984, Bram Strokes a Dracula. To be honest I'm still on the Dracula one because it's heavy going.

As well as this literary undertaking I've also started watching some classic movies. Like Ali G. Little Britain. Australian Princess. Supersize me. Ok, my movies aren't quite so classic as the books.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home