Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Dirty stuff

The foot is much better, still a bit limpy but almost passable as normal.

Today I finally got a little computer time and caught up reading some of my favourite blogs. The ones I link to and a couple of others. Mr had been on a quest for material to write about and asked his readers to suggest things. Someone suggested that he should tell a dirty story. That reminded me of something. I really want to write about it now, but I've just noticed the time. Shit. Work in five hours. Bollocks. To be continued.

OK, I'm back after a whole 5 hours sleep. Well, the theme reminded me, I've no idea really, but of sex education classes we used to get at school. That is rather a huge overstatement - our science teacher dedicated a single double period lesson of double science to sex education. It consisted of asking us if we knew what a few terms meant, then showing us some contraceptives, making us watch a video and then being set homework of studying sexually transmitted diseases. Some education eh? No wonder my old home town had one of the highest rates of teen pregnancy in the UK!

But the part I was reminded of was the first part of the lesson when he wanted to know whether we understood some sexual terms. He asked me when oral sex should be used. I said before sex which he agreed with. Then, as some of the other class members were looking a little baffled he asked me if I could say why it can be useful before sex. I replied that it was a way of proving you loved your partner.

He nodded and hummed a little. Still many of the class looked baffled. "Please don't ask me anymore, please! Please!" I thought to myself... He then turned to me and said "I wont ask you to describe what oral sex is, but for those that don't know, it's the stimulation of your partners sexual organs with the use of your own mouth and tongue" I almost went "Eeeew!" with the rest of the class. I'd honestly thought until that point it was talking about sex, and telling someone how much you loved them....

Thank gods he didn't ask me to explain eh?! Still from that moment on everyone thought that I was some sort of sex lord because I'd known so much....te he he. And before you mock me, I was only 12 at the time.

I'm shamed to say that although Sex education classes in the UK now form part of a subject called PSHE (Personal, Social, Health Education) which takes many hours of timetable a week the problem in my old home town is no better. The only problem they have bigger than the one of teenage pregnancy is underage drug and alcohol abuse. Lovely town eh?



2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

*heh* oral sex *heh*

11:55 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

vuboq: Shurrup.

5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home