Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Buzz

We stayed around T's best friends house tonight. She has an X box. I've never been one for games consoles but she had two games that particuarly bemused me. One was a kareoke game called sing-star, and the oter was a quiz game called Buzz. I was spectacuarly poor at both but enjoyed them both tremendously.

The Kareoke game scores you real time by sampling your voice and comparing your pitch to the song that's playing. When you manage to sing in tune (sadly infrequently for me) the status bar goes green and you know you're doing well. When you're awful it goes red. Mine was red most of the time.

The other game, the quiz one, I was pretty good at. I was winning the whole way through until the last round when I mis-read the instructions and thought that only one person could answer. So I didn't bother pressing the button. I went from a very commanding lead to a close second in just one round. Was good fun though. If only I'd not been so stupis I could have won.

Yey for games consoles - they're not just for nerds after all.

In the morning we watched a kiddy film called Mr Beary. It was about a bear. No shit eh? Nothing quite like ripping the piss out of a kiddy film first thing in the morning.

It was about a bear that wanted to be a rock star. I think it was a true story.

1 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

Did the bear practice by singing X Box karaoke?

12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home