Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, September 29, 2006

As my punishment....

Since I've not posted for about a million I'm planning to go on a photography rampage tomorrow. Tell me what you want photos of and I'll do my best.

TT has started watching that awful Lonely15 or whatever it's called. I'm totally against violence towards women and girls so I've instantly thought of another thing I'd like to do: I'd like that girl to stand in a room listening to her most hated sound (perhaps nails on a blackboard? Or metal spoon scraping metal saucepan? What's your most disliked noise?) for 5 hours. Then she'd realise what effect her whining voice has on most people. Spew.

So, photo requests and horrible noise suggestions please.

2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

Photos: inside your refridgerator, maybe something with trees in it, a random grocery store aisle, and ... um ... your computer.

Noises: hm... knives cutting cardboard is the ABSOLUTE worst.

1:02 am  
Blogger P. said...

Tell me what you want photos of and I'll do my best

Johnny Depp signing his divorce papers with one hand, and paying the woman at the kiosk for his flight tickets to Southampton, UK, with the other. Thanks.

9:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home