Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Yes, I know you all hate me

It's honestly not my fault! I've even got proof this time:

www.whirlpoo.net.au

Basically Australias biggest internet provider has gone tits up. 30000 households without internet access. And I'm sat here getting eaten to fuck by mozzies just to tell you.

I've got about a million posts but not enough battery to post them. I've used it all doing essential visa stuff.

If you love me you'll forgive me.

I seem to be saying that to everyone at the moment. Why is life so fucking turdy sometimes?

- TT is pissed off at me for calling the UK all the time for essential info
- My readers are abandoning me in droves for not updating
- My new employers are hinting that I'm doing 7 hour days rather than 8
- All the companies I'm contacting in the UK by phone that promise to call me back the next day don't
- Grrr.
- I feel slightly better for whinging.
- If I had internet and a car my life would be about 10 times better. That's so disproportional but it's true. Two things really can make your life that much better.

But. On the bright side, where would I be without TT? I must remember that I have the best person/companion I could ever dream for. Yes. Deep breaths. Yes. That's better....

Back soon. Probably waving the head of Veritas's head on a fucking pole....



2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

No h8 here. Glad you FINALLY updated :-)

*smooch*

3:04 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Vuboq:
This is a distant memory now, thankfully. Mr Veritas retained his head because he was out of the country. I guess he figured lots of people would be after him....

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home