Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm a shit blogger...

G'day all. Sorry long time no post - as you know I'm without laptop and it hurts. After a week of neglect, here's what's been going on in my upside down world. As ever, I've entered it in date order, so to resume from last post just scroll down to Sunday 12 and work your way up, it will probably make more sense that way. Summary - I don't think I want another one like this...

3 Comments:

Blogger P. said...

Hmm. Time to put word verification on your blog, FPF?

Sorry to read about the foot thing - and the no lappy thing! Poor you.

8:04 am  
Blogger Only me said...

P.dud - Yep, I think you're right about the verification thingy. Thanks for your kind concern, you almost sound genuine ;)

5:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.halaro.com/under.php?id=954

4:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home