Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Decision made. Weight lifted. I'm a happy boy and TT is a happy girl


This has to be quick because I've got a train to catch but basically I've finally made the decision - I'm moving to Australia for a bit. I can't stand being away from TT anymore. A massive rainstorm has just kicked off here which I think is a sign!

Fuck you, Barlcays Bank!
Fuck you, town council!
Fuck you, stupid rubbish men!
Fuck you, TV Licensing Department. Oh, I've not actually told you about that one yet have I? Later...

I've just been for a quick walk into town to buy some beer supplies and I notice that today appears to be "cute-arse day". Strange as this town is usually filled with crocadillyheffafuckpigs.

I'll tell y'all more about it later. Many thanks to VUBOQ for linking to me on his page. Appreciate it mate, hope I don't disappoint your readers!




6 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

"readers" hahahahaha. more like "reader." and i'm sure he (or she) won't be disappointed.

congratulations on making the decision to move! Australia - how exciting!

i'm jealous.

6:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool. Will u b 2 bizzy in sun 2 blog?

11:23 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

vuboq: I've seen the amount of comments you get on your site, I'm sure you've got many more readers than I do! Thanks for supporting comment, need it atm!

anon: bizzy in Brissy. lol. I'll keep up the blogging, probably even more so until I find work! And it's not actually that sunny there, it's winter in Aus so about the same temp as UK spring.

12:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

8:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

3:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home