Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Can you guess what I'm going to cook?

I've just returned from the supermarket. I have:

- 2kg of minced beef
- a bag of chilli's and peppers (capsicums)
- paprika
- tomatoes
- mushrooms
- 2 tins of kidney beans

Guess what I'm planning to cook? I bet you're struggling aren't you? I'm actually planning to cook two versions - a mild "girl" version and an arse-burning "wish-I'd-kept-toilet-paper-in-fridge" version. And I'd better get at it because the party is due to start at 7 which is too bloody early and only two hours away.

It's a sleep over party (I feel like such a teen writing that!) at some girls house. I know there'll be at least one other boy there, but mainly girls, hence two versions of food. I'll report back in the morning...

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Hey, I love pizza!! Don't worry, I got it.. Hey only me, thanks for your posts on my site. I had a special post on Epic further down my blog and 2 seperate posts about Discussion Forum I meant to delete one. I'm supposed to remind you to post about High Techie stuff too. Visit again soon hey. P.S. Love your site!!

1:56 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

You may joke Helen, but believe it or not the only other boy at the party said "My favourite thing is baked-bean and chilli pizza - are you making that?" Weirdo...! And you probably shouldn't thank me for the comments, I'd not stopped when you made that post, I carried on and commented on almost every post! Sorry about that, as I said in one of them, insomnia.

btw, after several visits, I'm just about to move to Brissy, keep in touch!

2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home