Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

A week of alcohol and weed. And missing my lover

I've been off my head most of the week. The only points I really remember are the conversations with TT. I'm very in love. And I'm enjoying reading these blog things I've discovered.

TT finishes her tour tomorrow and is getting the coach back to London. She's then planning on getting the train to here on Sunday morning. But I'm going to suprise her and meet her in London.

I bumped into an ex g/f during the week and flirted with her outrageously. She gave me the full "come on" and I remember giving her the finger (as in the rude sign, not rude things with her bits) and laughing as I walked away. She was furious. I think that's about the only time I've laughed this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home