Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, May 19, 2006

A weird day is about to get weirder

I didn't get to bed until 7am this morning (On phone to Aus) and got up at 9. As a result the tiredness has made me feel light-headed-pissy all day. Silly things have been making me chuckle to myself and I've also been feeling 'slutty' all day. What's the proper boy equivalent of slutty? Randy? That seems a bit extreme.

I've been invited out with lesbian friend, LB, tonight as she's off on holidays tomorrow. I was going to get a train ten minutes ago but I missed it cos a mate popped round and I had a smoke with him. Oh, that'll do wonders for my weirdo mood won't it?!

Anyhoo, as the title says, I'm sure it's about to get weirder cos I'm now off to the city for a night in the company of a bunch of girlies...

I'll let you know how it goes later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home