Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, May 12, 2006

I feel an idiot for asking how to use my new fridge....


Q. How do you get an elephant on top of an oak tree?

A. Put an acorn under his foot and wait 50 years....


I've been chuckling about that all bloody day! I even drew the picture myself - can you tell?!

My new fridge got delivered today. How do I use it?! I know that sounds a stupid question, with the obvious answer (From "Fridges for Dummies") being:

a) Open door
b) Put in food/beer
c) Close door
d) Open to retrieve food/beer as required...

I'm not that stupid though, what I really need to know, is where do I set the temperature dial? What's the coolest setting? 1 or 7? Does the scale represent cooling power or temperature?

- If it's "cooling power" then I need 7, maximum.

- If it's "degrees" then I need 1, minimum.

See my dilemma? Oh, why is life never simple?

I've got to pop out now, but I've got some more stuff to add. Come back in an hour and read about two other silly things that have happened today.....






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home