Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Great news for all depressed people! And four girls love me....

"The boring bit" - (The mindless gibber and random thoughts are further down)

I've been pissed off and feeling depressed for the last couple of days. But it's ok now! Why? Who knows? Life just has a way of getting better I guess. Everyone has heard of "viscous circles" - where one problem leads to, and/or, compounds another. Hardly anyone has heard of "friendly orbits" though.

That's because I just invented the term. To the best of my knowledge anyway; Google just confirmed it, 25 000 000 for the former, 138 for the latter!

As you can imagine, by "friendly orbit" I mean the opposite to "viscious circle": The way that when something positive happens, it makes you feel good.

And when you feel good and happy, somehow other good things happen. I can't even remember what first made me smile today but it led to the rest of the day getting much better. I don't give a fuck about the things that were pissing me off yesterday now.

Lesson to be learnt depressed people: I know it's hard, but try to smile and better things will happen. If it's hard to smile then just roll one up or get your arse down the bottlo....

Sorry, thinking aloud, I don't condone that ;)

So now, random gibber about today:

Gross Flies...
Had to drive down to London today. On the way I hit a swarm of flies. It was gross. They hit the windscreen making a sound similar to driving through sleet. And there were so many my washer bottle ran out of juice trying to clear them. And no one ever remembers to fill their washer bottle so I'm going to have a smeary windscreen for ages now. Curse my laziness, I should go and fix it now while I think about it.

Gross People....
People in Romford have a real bad habit of spitting gum everywhere. I saw loads of people doing it, and there was even a sign in the office I had to visit reminding employees not to spit it out onto the floor in the building. I've been in a hell of a lot of places but never seen a sign like that in the UK!

Lovely People....
I'm not sure whether I should post this one or not. I'll compromise by hinting and telling you more later. Four girls love me. The only one that matters is tt of course (well, I hope she still loves me!) but over the last week or so I've realised 3 others do too, and tonight I kind of had it confirmed. Oh, to be loved....

Woke: Home
Bed: Home
Done: Few jobs in london, about 400 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home