Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Breakfast in bed has to be a good start to the day...

I've been drive-about today. Stayed round a friends place last night and got the best sleep I've had in ages. And I slept in a single bed which felt really odd. Has anyone else noticed that once you've got used to sleeping in a double bed like a normal adult, sleeping in a single bed makes you feel like a kid?

I even got breakfast brought to me in bed, and that has to be a first for years! It was just coffee, toast and jam but well appreciated anyway.

Headed off about 10am and arrived at Henley-in-arden just before 1pm. I had trouble finding my customer, but Henley-in-arden looks like a lovely town/village? Anyone been? By the time I'd done my job I was quite tempted to stay there and have a look around, but I'd already promised to see a different friend this evening so I decided to head back.

I've just got back and now about to head out and see that friend. I think we're going to meet one of her worky friends in a bar I used to work in. It'll be first time I've been there since September 9 1994. Don't ask why I remember the date, it's a bad story...

Woke: Friends house
Going to bed: different friends house
Done: about 500 miles


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home