Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"Let's get sensible!" - Rik Mayall(Guest House Paradiso)

I've been thinking about this more, and I've decided to go for it.

I've got stuff I want to write about most days, and I've also had a wonderful time the last year that I'd like to tell everyone about.

So I'm thinking about adding two posts a day. One about now, and one about this same day a year ago.

The trouble is, my big story started on 1st April last year (2005) and it's now the 25th April 2006. So for the next week or two I'll be putting my daily post on for NOW and also adding a few days for April 2005. That way I'll catch up soon and then just have to do two blogs a day.

Incase you're interested, the blog for last year will be done entirely from memory. It was such a good year I can remember almost every day of it. April 2005 was certainly the start of a very new life and now I'll start telling you all about it.

I'll reword this later to make more sense!

Woke up: Home by the sea
Went Bed: Southampton
Done: 250 miles

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your tb100.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

5:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ӏt's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's tіme to be happy.

I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

Feel free to surf to my web page: national debt relief review

8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home