Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Devastated

I finished my conference today and before undertaking the long drive to Bristol we went to a pub to get some food. TT told me that she wasn't ready for a relationship. I was devastated.

I drove to Bristol in record time. She fell asleep so I put my foot down. I didn't do anything to put her at risk, but I did drive quickly. It was a way of venting my frustration. The journey took us about 2 hours. That's an average speed approaching 100mph. Whoops. Fuck. Eh.

When we arrived we checked into our hotel and TT made a bitchy comment to me. I don't have any appointments tomorrow morning so I decided to be very immature. I bought a packet of cigarettes for the first time in almost two months, a bottle of vodka and then went and sat in my car and consumed the lot while listenening to loud music. Alternating between Eminem, Queen, and other random stuff..

About 3am I was woken by a security guard banging on the drivers window. He thought I'd comitted suicide! The thought made me laugh and I decided to face the music and walk back to the hotel room. TT murmered in her sleep and we never spoke about the incident again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home