Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, May 23, 2005

a million driving. Yes, a million. And in central London it ain't fun

I get up at 5am and drive to London. It's about a three hour drive but after I pick her up we're going to be on the road for a week or two so I needed to do some packing before heading off. TT called me just before she arrived in London and said she'd been delayed. I couldn't help but spoil the surprise and tell her that I was already waiting at Victoria Station for her.

I picked her up about 10am and then we drove up to Bolton, in the North East of England. I've got a three day conference to do here and then we're off to the South of England to visit some clients. All in all I'm very tired. 5am start, drive to central london, wait around london, drive to bolton, set up exhibition stand. Really glad to have my TT back though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home