Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My TT is off again :(

I've been manning a stand at a conference all day. I met TT for lunch though. She'd managed to discover a "Down Under" bar. No suprises there eh? She'd also been to STA (A travel agency) and picked up some literature on tours of Scotland.

As she'd decided to hold off her Europe travels until I could be with her she'd decided to do something more local instead.

She booked herself onto a Haggis bus tour of Scotland. Having read the Itinery I'm quite jealous, but at least it's only for a week and then she'll be back. Much better than her heading off to Europe for an unknown destination and quantity of time! She leaves on Saturday.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home