Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Greece, prepare yourself, I seem to be forgiven...

I've been out working with various customers in the Bath and Bristol area. I saw a truck with GET SCREWED written on it. Until I got home, that was the highlight of my day.

When I got home I found TT laying on the bed surrounded by holiday brochures. As I've got no appointments next week (She'd called the office and checked) she'd decided we should go on holiday to celebrate my birthday. She's chosen a place called Santorini and it looks wonderful.

It's a Greek island. I love Greek islands.

I've never heard of it before so I'm guessing it must be a fairly non-touristy place. I guess the comment yesterday was perhaps just a result of tiredness or something. I'm very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home