Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Razors with 25 blades that cost more than a small family car...

When I first shaved my razor had one blade. Then some clever bastard invented a "double bladed razor" that cut, would you believe it, twice as close!

Then it was the Gillette 3 or some shit. Then everyone released a "Quadruple-action-pivoting-head" version. So it continued into dizzying heights until now it gets to this:

I've just bought one which:

- is made of titanium (like a space shuttle)
- has 6 fucking blades (like a ninja)
- flexes in every direction (like morph)
- has replacement blades that cost almost as much as my house (like a pint in my local)

When will it all end? Honestly, even bloody BICs have protective covers on their dual bloody blades now.

I'm a bloke and I can handle the pain, is it possible to still buy an old fashioned (or as I call it, normal) razor anymore? Sorry, did warn you I was having a whinge today....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home