Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What the fuck is a "blog"?

A day I wont forget in a hurry. I was browsing the internet on my laptop and as I tried to type in XXXX (intentionally blanked!) Internet Explorer autofilled a web address I'd never heard of before. It was XXXX.blogspot.com. Hmm. I clicked on it and discovered TT's blog. I'd never heard of, or read a blog until that moment.

My immediate reaction was to close it down and not read, but then I thought - "Hell, it's on the bloody internet, you don't get any less private than that?" I spent the next 6 hours reading through. I saw numerous comments about me, mainly complimentary, some not. She was really angry about the night I got pissed in the restuarant in Cardiff. She didn't have comments enabled so I couldn't see what anyone else had been saying or guage it's popularity.

Then I got fucked out of my brain again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home