Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Barclays and borough council - highs and higher. And deadbeat interviewees


You remember me telling you how shit Barclays bank are? Well, I was supposed to have a meeting with them on Monday but they cancelled that. We had it today instead.

It went very well. The highlight for me was when the manager looked like he was about to cry, looked at me really pleading and begged me to stop smiling at him because it made him nervous. Tee hee! Glad I hadn't practiced that look all week in vain....

The final outcome was: "We {barclays} have no idea why this happened. We're wrong. We're sorry. Have a compensation form and bring it back in one week" I'm a pretty happy bunny now because the real, tangible costs are high - once they add compensation it should be a pretty nice chunk. I may stop slagging them off soon....

You may also remember me ranting about the local council? I promised to tell you the outcome of that letter. Well, today I got a summons!

Giddup! They've asked me to come to court over it! I can't wait, I've already sent copies of my letter, and the summons, to local press and they're already sniggering about it - they can tell one someone's about to take the piss can't they?! Again, I'll let you know how it goes.

I done a telephone interview with someone today. Let me give you a hint: If you're ever an interviewee either on the phone or in person, don't chew gum. It's such a bloody annoying noise!

Especially when she started blowing bubbles. I don't think she was that serious about the job eh?!

For anyone interested in my life, I had a cool night tonight, went out to the nearest city for a friends birthday. It was friend of lesbian friend's birthday party so I was out with loads of girlies again. Terrible eh?! tt doesn't need to worry though, I'd rather spend 1 minute with her than all night with all of them.

Never thought I'd say that, but I guess it's what happens when you're in love




Double take

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

10:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

9:06 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Anon: Why do I bother saying "Fucking weirdo"?! You're some sort of computer generated shit... If you're really a person then please forgive me. And stop commenting on my blog. Thanks.

10:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home