Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bad food - It lurks everywhere

You can tell when I spend the whole day indoors; nothing happens. Whenever I have a "normal" day things happen and I have stuff to write about. But today has been a rare day of zero social interaction (apart from phone, I'm not 100% hermit yet)

For some people that would mean no blog. For me it means "Let's write about random bollocks until someone tells me to shut up"

Bad food: I decided to go on a hunt for out of date food in my fridge/cupboards. These are my worst offenders . Excuse the poor quality pics taken with mobile phone

To the left is the "Cock Soup". The BBE date has worn off it (if I had one), but I bought it in Trinidad during 2002 so I doubt it's still at it's best. But I never intended to make/eat/drink it even when I bought it. It's definitely more of a "novelty" item.








The first proper contender is the "Eggs of death". These were, strangely, found in the cupboard usually reserved for coffee, vodka and other adult things. Your guess is as good as mine.

A friend from Ireland suggested I involved them with one of my disputes with either council or barclays wank bank. As if I would....





The final contribution is a quiz. "Can you tell what it is yet?!" [said in a poor Rolph Harris imitation] What have I found that's blue and out of date?

I've got loads of this monologue to share, but I think I've done enough for tonight - I'm talking such bollocks I'd better go now.

Missing TT lots.

2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

"cock flavoured"
*heh*
that's one of my favorite flavours.

12:04 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Somehow I suspected the first comment would be from you Vuboq!

2:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home