Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Mum! There's a trotter in my sweeties! (UK Sweeties=candy in US and Lollies in Australia)


Double take

Q. What's the difference between acne and Michael Jackson?

A. Acne doesn't usually cum on your face until you're 12....

During the jouney with LB todayI was forced to eat some Dolly Mixtures. I tried to explain to TT how horrible they are:"They are awful. They're like foam made from sugar with extra sweetner. In case that isn't enough to send your child loopy, they have extra colourants in too."

She didn't seem to believe me, so I found this link on google: The sweety shop. You can see a picture of them and everything. The pic isn't quite accurate as they usually have luminous green square things too which are lime flavoured and extra mingy.

But the thing that really got my attention was the the link on the left hand side: Halal Sweets. I honestly didn't realise that other sweets were made from pig bits?! Quite a shocking thought when you think about all the other bad crap already in them!

In addition to all the sugar and colours, I'm feeding my neice pork and sea-food? Bloody hell!

Anyhoo, enough of that.

In other news, I got a letter from local council today. The story has been ongoing, but they've now sent me a full retraction and paid my invoice. Giddup! I'm a happy boy! Who says you can't take on a local council and win?!

I've got loads of other news, and I had typed it up, but then my compy just shat itself and crashed. So now it's late and I can't be arsed to type it all again. Shit happens eh? My fault for not saving it, but I still like to blame Bill Gates for making an operating system that just drops it's guts for no reason every now and again. ...Cheers Billy G. Wanker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home