Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

So FUCKING Proud

I've lived in three continents and many homes. I've been happy in all of them. Nothing however compares to here.

Today is AUSTRALIA DAY and I feel honoured to be here. Things with tt didn't work but she gave me the best gift ever - an insite into Australia.

To see so many people being so patriotic brought tears to my eyes. Literally. Straylia, I love you, we're never gonna be apart. I'm dying here. To any Aussie readers, GO ON! BE PROUD, BE AUSSIE, BE THE BEST! AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! If you're really good, "QUEENSLANDER!"

So proud. Thanks for having me Straylia.....Thanks for the introduction tt. Thank you QLD, you're the fucking best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home