Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, January 14, 2008

A walky

I didn't go into work until late today. I was feeling a bit better on the cold front but I was feeling a little bit beaten up. I wonder why?

When I did make it in I had a funny email. The only person I really dislike has been sacked for "Inapropriate interaction with co-workers". I read the email and giggled. Then I read it again and giggled some more. Then I went to my boss and said "Hey, did you know Dennis has been sacked?" Boss asked who Dennis was.

I shuffled feet a little and said "You remember, that guy I kinda didn't get on with? Down in NSW?" Boss says "Ah. The one you told to 'suck your boy bits' and then told his breathing was a 'waste of oxygen'? The one who's boss I had to call to justify your response?"

Umm. Yeah. That's the one.

Anyhoo, I still wasn't feeling shit hot so I left a bit after that. I went for a walk about. I took some photos cos I promised to post more pics.




I found the (Trees) amusing. And the sorry for any inconvenience. Man I needed a tree today.


This is a pretty flower in my garden. I'm in touch with my female side.


Then I found a mushroom outside my place. Bloody mushroom in Aus. Wow.


Yeah, Spider next to my ute. Big here eh?


This beetle was about 2cm round. It was like a giant lady bird.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home