Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hypothetical situation

Yeah, this is out of sequence....Dont like that? Well suck my boy bits and get on with it....

You know there's now a global limit of 100ml liquids, gels or
pastes to be carried into the cabin of any plane? And that
it's not the volume of liquid, gel or paste, it's the volume
of the container?

So you can't take on board (or through security) an almost
finished bottle of coke or even an empty one. The container
volume is 700ml so it's not allowed.

Well, imagine hypothetially that you'd just arrived at one of
the worlds busiest airports and discovered a 300ml bottle of
vodka in your hand baggage after checking in your main hold
baggage. What on earth would you do? Throw it away and wait
for a drinky on the plane?

Yes. That would be wise.

But hang on! Imagine it was a dry flight! One where alcohol
is banned so there's no chance of wetting the whistle on
board. Then what?

Wow. I'd sure hate to be in that position. But if I was I
think this is what I'd do:

- Buy a bottle of water from an airport shop. Visit the dunny.

- Empty boring water and replace with fun provoking vodka.

- Empty all pockets of ANYTHING metal, you wouldn't want to be
patted down.


- Place all other liquids, gels etc. into issued bag. Put
bottle of "water" into back pocket of jeans and pull out
shirt to cover it.


- In every queue reherse a shocked look and "ooh! forgot that
was there! Can I finish it before I board?"


- Proceed to security, boarding and onto the plane.

I think that may work. Only guessing of course. As I said
to the stewardess, "I'm not as think as you drunk I am..."



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the Arctic once penguin spottering without much success. Imagine my embarassment on my return when Billy Twitcher Oddie informed me that penguins live in the Antarctic!!

9:59 am  
Blogger goblinbox said...

You absolutely crack me up, man! "I'm not as think as you drunk I am..."

1:50 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Dr Akemal - g'day ducky ;) Congrats, you passed the observation test. Fucker.

Gobbo: he he. Cheers!

6:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home