Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

New year revolutions

Yeah, I know it's supposed to be resolutions but I'll probbly turn it around so that more sense to me...


  • #1 Improve my health

  • #2 Update my linky bits

  • #3 Use more photos in blog

  • #4 Copy Vuboqs resolution of regular house cleaning



  • I think 4 is more than enough especially as #2 is done. But I'm keeping it cos I want to monitor final linky bit which I'm sus about. I'm not sure if I like it or not (as you can tell by the hinty bit if you hover your mouse pointer over it) I also want to add more. I requested help with this but most of you said "All mine are good" which I don't have time to check. You have to tell me your favourite blog people!

    #1 has kinda begun. I've just been shopping and bought lots of good stuff. It will begin more seriously tomorrow and crank up to full speed with exercise regimes etc in place within a couple of weeks. If I do it too quick I'll decide it's too much change and not do it properly.

    #3 will be actioned immediately, I'm now going to find the various leads/adapters used to transfer photos from my camera and phone and put them in an easily accessible place. And as I bought S a camera for Christmas I'll have mine with me more often.

    #4 is starting on Monday. I'm going to search the classified for a cleaner that charges under $40 per hour and she can do all that for $80 per week! 'kin bargain eh? My mother says I'm lazy but why should I spend my time doing that when I could be earning money by staying an extra half hour at work and get the same free time? Duh. Woman logic.



    2 Comments:

    Blogger vuboq said...

    I am NOT a "big softy." I am a "very svelte, possibly bulemic softy."

    10:44 am  
    Blogger Only me said...

    Vuboq: I love it when you get huffy :)

    9:52 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home