Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's been a long time coming

While I'm dwelling on the past I must tell you this story.

In 1995 I was living with a girlfriend that I knew wasn't the most faithful. We loved each other to pieces but we just had different lives and I knew things weren't going too sweet.

I was no angel at that time. I was in my early twenties and had plenty of life to live and fun to give. I'd just taken my first "real" job and was just beginning to live a "real" life. Naturally I done something really stupid.

My g/f was messing around so that made me think it was ok. Kind of. Can you guess what I done? Bet you cant....

I fell in love with one of her best friends. She was (is) very cute, caring, considerate. She had a partner. I had a partner. Didn't matter. It just happened. We were both VERY VERY confused. We both knew we loved our respective partners but we just kinda couldn't stop.

Anyhoo. On with a funny related story.

One morning I woke up with my g/f as usual. I went to work as usual. On the way I stopped at "other girl" place and done rude stuff. Then rocked up to work. My secretary just kinda sniggered at me turning up to work an hour late with shirt half buttoned...

About 11 I got a call from real (unfaithful) g/f asking to meet for lunch. I agreed, it was quite a common thing.

After the call I strolled out to our reception area and told secretary I'd be out for a couple of hours. She shit a brick and shouted "OH MY GOD! QUICK!" and chucked some keys at me. Confused, I asked what was going on.

She replied "You STINK of sex! If you meet your girfriend like that, you're done" The keys she'd thrown me were for her house which was just around the corner. I took the keys and went to her place to shower (Yeah, I know, I'm bad)

On the way back to work I had a thought. As I walked into the office I said "Hey, Laura! I may have smelt of sex but how come you knew it wasn't my bloody girlfriend?!" She just smiled and said "You looked way too happy mate"

She was the best secretary I ever had. And just for your information, yes, I'm still in contact with all peoples mentioned in this story. We've all grown up now though and dont have 3 girl 1 boy (Only Me ;-)!!! ) foursomes anymore. Hmm. As I said in earlier post, I must get back to my old self some more.


4 Comments:

Blogger dykewife said...

what a bawdy boy you were. you're very luck you had that secretary and should've taken her with you wherever you went.

1:46 pm  
Blogger vuboq said...

bawdy indeed.

i've sent your package to your parents' house. you may want to alert them ...

2:32 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Dykewife: She was wonderful, I really miss her. Best ever.

Vuboq: Oh gawds, is it so bad they need alerting?

8:43 pm  
Blogger Two Cents said...

It struck me after thinking about this story again... You refer to the "real" gf as the unfaithful one, but the other one also had her bf. So technically, between the 4 of you, the only one who was possibly faithful would have been the "other" gf's bf.

?? Either way, funny stuff my friend!

4:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home