Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

The boredom continues

Still no food. Still no TV. Still no company. Still nothing to read. Feeling better. Bored with walls. Mobiles banned. Secret sms'ing people is the only barrier between me and insanity. Docs have no idea what's wrong. It's calmed down enough now that I wont be needing any more morphine. Most vital signs back to normal. Wanna go home, wanna wanna wanna!


But look! Bed go up, Bed go down....




That inpired more of my wonderful art:



I are artist.

While I'm rolling this way:








7 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

ack! hope you are feeling better soon! i wondered where you'd been at. *get well soon smooches*

11:27 pm  
Blogger em nadim said...

yes, feel better soon!

12:41 am  
Blogger How do we know said...

Hey! i hope u get well soon! But u do have a fantastic sense of humor. I loved the ones on the last post.

12:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mate! If I've told you once I've told you a million times, "I may be a doctor but I don't wanna see you're gammy leg". I do wanna see you get bettererer very soon though.

As an aside, I presume you were still under the influence of the morphine when you did your Picassoesque art cos it's better than your normal artwork.

5:54 am  
Blogger dykewife said...

i'm so sorry that you're ill. it sucks that they don't seem to know what's up. i hope you get home soon and can be less bored.

i liked the second cartoon. i've always wanted to say that to a dr. but being female it just loses it's zing.

11:29 am  
Blogger Only me said...

vuboq: Thanks fella

Bala Wala Shi: Thanks you too!

How do: It doesn't do to mope around being sad does it?

Dr: Cheers buddy. And yeah, morphine does help with the arty stuff....

Dykewife: Glad I made you happy, send me your address to dontfukabout at hotmail dot com and you can have the original with your kritmas card.....

10:01 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home