Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Guess what?

Last night my house was attacked by vikings. They broke my door, tried to start a small fire (which looks a little likea cigarette burn) on the carpet, and then they ate all my food and didn't do ANY washing up.

Don't ask. Just don't.

I've been meaning for a while to put out a challenge. I need more linky bits since so many of mine are now broken. Each of you must send me a link to your fave blog and I'll link to it.
An example would be "Just Me" who I've forgiven for blatanly ripping off my name because she has thus far written no less than three posts about me. And I only realised tonight. Oops.

Note to me

Wine is bad

Who wants to live forever?

She's a hoot so make sure you check out her blog.


4 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

hm. you don't have bala wala shi linked.

Everyone on my list of blogoliciousness is fantastic!

Cooper's Corridor is also a good read.

1:31 am  
Blogger just me said...

The link "But Enough About You" is for invited people only. What's that about?

And then you have two more in another language...Japanese maybe? Regardless, I can't read it!

7:50 am  
Blogger dykewife said...

then there's Cooper's Corridor but there are so many i enjoy. hit up any of the links on my blog. some won't be to your taste, but ones like post secret are wonderful.

11:24 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Thanks for your ideas guys, I'll sort it this weekend - about 3 weeks after initial promise. Thats actually good going for me....

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home