Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Procedure for a perfect saturday

1) Wake up next to babu

2) Go for a nice long walk together

3) Visit shopping centre and both buy nice new clothes

4) Discover a "boy shop" full of power tools and other cool stuff

5) "Serve yourself" (aka - balancing act of greed) chinese food for lunch

6) Attend a private salsa dance lesson at the tutors $5m house

7) Partake in 18+ fun on the sofa (at home, not the tutors house)

8) Seafood basket to share for dinner

9) Snooze

I are a happy boy - who wouldn't be?


3 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

Babu or sweet Babu?

9:05 am  
Blogger goblinbox said...

18+ fun. Hah! ;-)

4:37 am  
Blogger Only me said...

just me: Sorry, I didn't mean to type that.

goblinbox: You know me, I'm a very polite boy. HA HA HA

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home