Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

My thanks

As well as some comments on here I got many emails wishing me well. Thanks to you all. An honourable mention to someone (who shall remain nameless) that sent me an email with the subject line "Sick Fuck" and said (I quote) "...I just thought you were too busy getting laid and that's why you weren't online." Thanks girly, good to know what you think of my morals and standards ;)

You all moved me to such a feeling of gratitude that I donated money to the emergency department of the hospital and also to their childrens ward fund. You've all helped to donate $500 to two very good causes. Sleep well on that and thank you again.

Normal service to resume shortly....




5 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

So, are you going to tell us what was wrong?

12:11 am  
Blogger just me said...

At least I was properly quoted and credited. :)

1:00 am  
Blogger dykewife said...

that's so cool :) i'm with vuboq, i'm really curious about whatever they may have found.

i'm sure the hospital will find good use for the money.

12:36 pm  
Blogger goblinbox said...

Is it okay if I just continue to assume that you were off gettin' some?

;-)

2:56 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Vuboq: I had a broken nail

Just Me: Would I ever misquote you? Besides, it made me laugh.

Dykewife: They found I was a smartarse pom but my hearts in the right place ;)

Goblinbox: Assume away my friend, I just wish you were right....

6:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home