Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I have a new foe. Telstra - you've been warned.

Telstra.

For those lucky enough to not know the name, it's a telecoms company in Australia. And they think it's right to bill me $1.21 per minute for calls to S's mobile but only $0.89 per minute for calls to a mobile in Canadania.

W T F ????

They were both off peak calls so that's not an issue. I have no international discounts or "local penalties", those are just the rates.

Please, can anyone explain this? I'm going to the Telstra outlet tomorrow because their support line isn't giving me answers. Fortunately tomorrow is late night opening, so they have up to 4 hours to provide an explanation or put up with me doing my favourite "anti big company thing".

"What's your 'Anti big company thing?' " I hear you cry. It's simple people. I stand in the nearest branch and until I'm satisfied I talk loudly to every customer that enters about my bad experiences. Honestly and truthfully of course - I wouldn't want to slander Telstra, I just like to share my experiences with potential $165 a month money pots 'light user' customers.

I'll let you know how it goes :)

On another note, do you think I've posted enough today? How about my whinge levels? Enough already? Blame Telstra. Fucking rip off fuckers.



2 Comments:

Blogger How do we know said...

so how did the Anti Big Company thing go?

5:44 am  
Blogger Only me said...

how: Very well. Too well. I wanted to take out some frustration but the polite staff just solved the problem. How bad is that? I'll post about it v soon, stay tuned :)

5:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home