Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mother & Daughter



Please excuse a totally random story from my past. (And thanks to Vuboq for providing a post-publishing appropriate image)

Back in the day I used to drink in a pub called "The Star and Garter" in the UK. It had a bad reputation for being a very rough place (There were blood stains on the ceiling which was about 12ft high). It also had a reputation for gambling which is one vice that I don't have.

However, it was very close to where my g/f at the time used to go to college so she would duck off lessons and meet me there for an extended lunch hour. While waiting for her I'd have a few beers and maybe play a couple of games of pool. She never played pool before she met me but she ended up on the girls team after a few months. I became a slight hustler, you know, playing shit, accepting a challenge for 10GBP, losing, play again double or quits, lose, play again double or pay out 50. I'd win that one and walk away. It was an easy way to make money. And it later turned into sales / bargaining skills. Everything in life is for a reason - never regret a thing.

Anyhoo, within a few months all the bar chicks knew me. If it wasn't for one of them I wouldn't be here in Aus now. She read Ben Elton books. I borrowed one from her when there was no mug around to play pool. I became addicted to Ben Elton books, signed up to a website thingy about them and that's how I met tt, came to aus, etc.

I digress again. One of the other bar chicks had a really cute daughter and although I had a girl friend at the time she certainly didn't seem to be very faithful. One time we'd arranged to meet and I rocked up to find her with a table full of guys. I walked over, gave her a hug and one of the dudes told me to piss off because she was "taken". His head met a wall shortly afterwards. Later, after the "misunderstanding" had been rectified we all went to a night club on a pier. One of them forgot the explanation after a couple of beers and decided to try and get his paws in. He met the North Sea.

Jeez, I've become distracted again. Right, this bar chick had a cute daughter. I went home with the daughter one night. We shagged like rabbits until about midnight when her mother got home. Mother (The bar chick) walked in and sparked up a joint. She shared it with daughter and I. (I did tell you I came from a quality town right?). After all the action + smoko I was knackered. I fell asleep in an armchair in the lounge.

About an hour or so later I was woken in the nicest possible way. I was being felated. I slowly opened my eyes and it was the bar chick. The girls bloody mother! Fortunately she was only about 35 and very good looking. I wasn't in the mood to object so things happened and we ended up copulating.

I was still awake at 6am so I got showered and went to work. So there ya go. Mothers and daughters eh? I can do naughty with the best of 'em.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya mate! Felated??!! Copulating??!! Have you got a new thesaurus or something? Or has being in Oz educated your young mind to the beauty and wonder of the English language? ;) You're sounding like an proper English gent ... and we all know you're not ... unless you're taking the piss and setting someone up for a fall! he he!!

Talking of pool stories from the day ... remember a bloke storming out of a pub after offering advice whilst we were playing pool??

9:17 am  
Blogger vuboq said...

you have all of the fun. all. of. it.

2:23 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Drool and slobber: When will you run out of these log in names mate? (He really is a Dr folks - seriously) Anyhoo, nope, not a thesaurus you fucking wanksplat. Is that better?

Was the pool thing in the Kings Arms when the guy advised me how to get out of a snooker and I done it a different way and you got on your knees and started bowing and kissing the floor shouting "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"? (Yes folks, that actually happened too)

If so, I remember him being very grumpy but I'm not sure he stormed out. Perhaps that was another time. There have been many old pal....Can't wait to catch up at Chrimbo

Vuboq: Correct. And I love it. But I are good boy now. Can't wait to catch up in March...oops, the secret is out. I'd better blog about it now eh?

2:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucking wanksplat!? That's more like it!!

Re: pool. I'd forgotten about that one in the Kings Arms. I remember the one from the Green Gate (???) in Caister. I went to the jacks and this guy said to you to put me in to a snooker. You told him that I'd easily get out of it. He didn't believe you. He should have. When I got back from the jacks I got out of the snooker and cleared up. He stormed off, you pissed yourself, and I didn't have a clue what was going on til you'd stopped laughing and told me.

Re: login names. How many word combinations are there where the first word begins with "dr"?

1:32 am  
Blogger vuboq said...

i was checking out T-shirt Hell today, and saw this which reminded me of this entry. hehe. funneh.

12:11 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Drab and Dreary: I'd forgotten about that one. You know it's funny when I can't stop pissing me daks after you do a clearance clarence.

Re: Log in names - Why ask me, you're meant to be covering eng, mat, stat, phys, chem, hist, geo. I'm just covering the exits mate....

Vuboq: Hugely appreciated. It's been monumented but it's nothing compared to the T's y'all getting as part of GBM....They're being custom designed ya know....

11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home