Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

So many news, so few typing skillz

So I'll resort to bullet points

- Spent a fortune calling friends in UK, Germany, US and Canada last night

- Chatted to other people on-line, one of whom I am now indebted to - She solved a big drama
for me

- Bought a new bed + mattress today. It just about fitted in the ute but about 3" or so wouldn't fit (Story of my life, lol)

- Dismantled desk in old study which is now to become a guest room. Took it to S's

- Unloaded bed and mattress with no assistance! Whoot! I do have muscles somewhere under my flabby man boobs.

- Got invited to a party going on opposite side of street by an almost complete stranger. The only interaction we've had is when she's looking for her pussy which sometimes finds its way to my yard

- Had sex with an Pom girl here on holiday! Oh wait, that's yet to happen...

Gotta go now. I'm going out to complete my "things I done today" list. And yes, I am an arrogant fucker.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The only interaction we've had is when she's looking for her pussy which sometimes finds its way to my yard" ... Her pussy eh?! You sly dog you! Does S know about this mate?

7:01 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Drastic: She does mate. She's stroked the pussy a few times. So to speak.

10:53 pm  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I hate when my pussy wanders like that. Such a bother.

(btw, I finally remembered to answer your comment on my journal, sorry for the time lapse.)

3:56 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Chelsea: long time missy! Sorry to hear about your wandering pussy, if it comes near my place I'll look after it I promise....

5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home