Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

But I'm scared of flying....

Christmas is sorted. I'm going to the UK. But get this for a route:

Brisbane - Sydney
Sydney - Auckland
Auckland - Los Angeles
LA - New York
New York - London.

Yes. 39 hours flying. With transit times you just don't wanna know. Woah, what fun.

Coming back is much easier:

London - BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN
BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN - Brisbane

All I need to know now is where the hell is BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN?



3 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

Brunei. But I think you already knew that. What airline are you flying?

Your trip there sounds absolutely hellacious. I'm sure it will all be fun times once in the UK though!

6:00 am  
Blogger dykewife said...

eat lots of beans, stewed cabbage with onions, and eggs. that'll teach them for making you travel so long :)

11:15 am  
Blogger Only me said...

vuboq: It's terrible. The thing that makes me laugh is so many aussies saying "Wow! You get to go to US and Europe!" Yeah right. Travel more you bum.

Dyko: That's the best idea ever! I think I'll need some garlic juice to wash it all down too eh?

5:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home