Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sorry again

Saw my parents on Friday. It was cool.

I'm wondering whether to return to the UK for Christmas or perhaps Canada. I think S will be too busy with her family and stuff to take me to Sydney.

It's all up in the air at the moment but I'm not keen on the idea of spending it alone in Brisbane. If anyone wants to come and see me then that's an option too.

We'll see eh? I'm hazed and tired. Sorry for not updating folks, been kinda busy with the airports and all....




2 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

Or you could come to DC (well, Maryland ... but it's practically the same thing).

12:44 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Mr V: I was so tempted, believe me. Sorry I've decided to go to hell instead.

5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home