Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Girls can't drive. Except some.

I was waiting at a T-intersection for a break in the traffic when *CRUNCH* a horrible, sickening, "you've just been rear-ended" kind of CRUNCH happened. But you know the weird thing? My ute didn't move or shudder an inch.

I knew there was a pull over point just around the corner so I took my chance and when traffic allowed I entered the intersection and pulled over. The car that had rear ended me had been on my tail since I pulled out of work so I knew it would pull over too. After all, I knew where it worked.

Sure enough, before I'd even unclicked my seat belt it was behind me. I got out and looked at the other driver. It was a chinese chick that works in our accounts dept. She was quivering in her seat, absolutely bricking it. If I've ever seen a "I need spare underpants" expression, that was it.

Anyhoo, I look at the back of the ute and not a single scratch to be seen. Then I notice I have a tow hook. Never noticed before. I look at her car (She's still quivering and sat in drivers seat) and notice a huge hole in her front bumper. It was only a tiny ickle car and it really had no chance vs my ute.

I done my best to conceal a laugh and just gave her a thumbs up meaning "You've not damaged my car", hopped back in, pressed the "silly button" and off I went. I suspect in the morning she'll be upset with me for giving her the thumbs up when her bumper was trashed. But hey, who rear ended who?

Learn to drive or suck it princess.




2 Comments:

Blogger How do we know said...

u actually gave her a Thumbs Up? She will love you soon!

1:09 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Every one loves me. I'm fucking adorable. And so modest....

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home