Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Messenger fun

J says:
Mind you, with her snout she probably doesn't need dogs.

J says:
Sorry, the claws fell out again.

h says:
now,now.

J says:
I must tape them in.

h says:
bad boy!!

h says:
"no more nails" should do it.

J says:
lol! Can't remember last time I was scolded by a pretty chick. I'm off for a wank now....

h says:
pervy, bad boy. You get worse.

J says:
yeah. Welcome to my world :-)


1 Comments:

Blogger Only me said...

Dr. Oopyan Limp: This is a pre-emptive response - Yes, that's the H we both know and love. And she's pissed that you've not spoken to her since last time I was in UK... I recommend fixing that before you come to visit me at Chrimbo otherwise I'll piss me daks when she rips your balls off.

11:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home