Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Monday, December 03, 2007

It all went wrong but now it's good

I was planning to scan one more drawing I made in hospital. It was called "Pimp my bed". But I can't be arsed to drag out the scanner again. It's cool but you'll just have to take my word for it.

Down to business:

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. I was released from hospital last week (around the time I started scanning hopsital drawings) and to summarise:

- I was taken in for the same symptoms as September
- I underwent the same tests as September
- The Docs still had no idea what was wrong with me
- The hospital was shitter than September
- The Docs were more stringent and drooled at the idea of curing me when the other hospital hadn't
- They came up with a theory. It makes sense to me.
- I've got to go back for an operation soon but for now....

I'M FREE!!!!!

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I'm sure that all the loving feelings made their way to me and that's the only way I could recover so quickly and confuse the doctors yet further. You're all wonderful and you'll never be alone when you're ill cos I'll be there with you. I gladdly owe it.

It's impossible to feel alone with the love you guys send out. Thank you all.

Normal service will resume shortly, but I've just choked myself up a bit. Thank you again. My friends. x

3 Comments:

Blogger vuboq said...

aw. you've choked me up too. *sniff* glad you're feeling better (and let us know when you go in for surgery). And, when are you leaving for the UK? I need to put a package in the mail, but don't know if I should wait 'til you get back or not.

2:12 am  
Blogger Only me said...

vuboq: They want me in for surgery on 18 Dec. That aint happening as I'm flying to UK on 20 Dec. How about you send the package to UK address so I get to open it on the big day? That would be really cool. Email me for the address if that's ok with you mate.

10:07 pm  
Blogger goblinbox said...

I want you to be all better. I want you to be all better. I want you to be all better.

*smooch*

2:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home