Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Very brief, very rushed

I've done my alphalist! I totally stoked with it! Ready to post to everyone. Everyone has Kritmas cards and some people have a bonus.

Had a great few days, sorry for not posting.

Going on an adventure! I'm going outback!

Ute - check
20 Litres water - check
20 litres fuel in containers - check
sleeping bag - check
Shotgun - check
few packets of noodles - check
Cartridges - check
42" plasma with home entertainment centre - fuck.

Always forget something eh?

If you never here from me again I've been eaten by dingos. Most likely you will though. I'm reasonably prepared. Now where the fuck did I put that map?

Can't wait to go, have adventures, and tell you all about it in about 2 days.....





2 Comments:

Blogger goblinbox said...

Whoo hoo!

2:48 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

If anyone has had drama with 4xD driving long distance it's you! You encouraging me makes me torn between "Great encouragement" and "Evil cow"!

11:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home