Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Has anyone noticed?

That my blog has gone to utter shit recently?

I'm sure you have.

And rather than be a whinging fanny I'm taking it as a cue to get my arse back into life. I used to enjoy telling y'all about the fun things that happen in my life. Just recently there hasn't been much fun.

And who's fault is that? MINE.

Life is what one makes it and I'm feeling guilty for not enteraining you by being my self.

I'm putting on the belt, I'm tightening the buckles, I'm about to hit my roller coaster again. Fuck this being sensible shit. It's SO BORING.


2 Comments:

Blogger Two Cents said...

Bahahahaha!! Right on!

Okay, on this note, I have something for you!

Radio: Ding-dong!
Two Cents: Is it ... a hammer?
TC: No, no, a blender!!
Only Me: No, it HAS to be a lawnmower.
TC: I think you're right. Definitely one of those tracker lawnmowers!!
OM: We're smart cookies. Smart like dumptruck!

6:25 am  
Blogger Only me said...

2c: I'd forgotten about that one! Lol.

Everyone else: 2c and I were listening to a radio call in feature where listeners had to guess the "mystery sound". The DJs couldn't be bothered and were making it as easy as possible. I kept trying to call in to give a blatantly wrong answer. I never got through. Just though I should explain a rather random comment....

3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home