Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Chinese lettering tattoos

I think there are too many. Why does everyone want a chinese character permanently scarred upon themselves? Especially as in most cases the "victim" has only the artists word as to what it actually says?

I'm thinking about setting up a tattoo studio in the new emerging china offering western tattoos. These are my potential offerings:

"I can't be bothered today" - Western symbol for "Contentment"
"Fuck - I'm UGLY" - Western symbol for "Enlightenment"
"I have sex with my mother" - Western symbol for "Family"
"Wanna fight?" - Western symbol for "Strength"
"I blow pigs and dogs" - Western symbol for "Animal Lover"
"Nuke everyone" - Western symbol for "Peace"
"Rare steak please" - Western symbol for "Vegan"
"Aussies are all convicts" - Western symbol for "I love Australia"

I reckon it'll be a go. So long as I dont base the shop in any one place for too long....


5 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

I love when woman get them in areas that can stretch like right around the navel and then they get pregnant. Not realizing that when the character changes with the stretching, so does the word or phrase. teehee

12:14 am  
Blogger just me said...

or like dumb shits like Britney Spears who gets Hebrew lettering which was put on BACKWARDS so it means nothing.

12:15 am  
Blogger dykewife said...

i think that your ideas are perfect. i know many people who read chinese who would be more than a little amused at that since they think about it themselves. :)

11:10 am  
Blogger How do we know said...

where do u get that sense of humor? ;-)

6:54 pm  
Blogger Only me said...

Just me: Stretching aint always bad. I've got another on my cock. Normally it looks like a kitty but when I'm happy it turns into a lion.

Just Me: It means something to people that see her reflection I guess?

Dyko: Thanks! Perfection is always my aim. Shame I always miss....

How: I collected tokens from cereal boxes :)

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home