Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fuck up your life!

Umm. I are bad.

On Friday I crashed a neighbours party. I vaguely recall swimming clothed (allbeit just boardies) at around 4am. I think. I vaguely recall looking at my watch at 5.30am before falling into bed.

I definately recall work calling me at fucking 6.40 on the saturday morning. Fuckwits. I deterred them ("Can't talk, sleeping" - turn off phone) and fell asleep until 8.45.

I called the worky peoples back and done genuine real work for a couple of hours. Then got busy with IM. Then some wine happened. Then I spent about a million calling people in UK and getting calls back. Suddenly it was 7am on Sunday morning.

I kipped until 9 and then got up and headed into the city. 5 hours sleep since waking on friday am and it's now sunday evening. 5 hours sleep, 60 hours playing. It cant be good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home