Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Swearing on facebook

I have a facebook account which is rarely used. I happened to check it today and discover that S had reported me as person she knows most likely to be able to swear in 12 languages. Nice to think she thinks so highly of me eh? :) Anyhoo, it made me think.

Here ya go:

1. Encule toi - fuck you, french
2. Schiesse kopf - shit head, german
3. Moni - Cunt, greek/cypriot slang
4. Toto - cunt, Spanish/Peruvian slang
5. Foder - fuck, portuguese
6. Ganni Nang - Fucker, Chinese
7. Poslip - cunt, Afrikaans
8. Chudda - Fuck, Urdo
9. Neuk kop - Fuck head, Dutch
10. Baka yarou - fuck you, Japanese
11. Canada - Shithole, American English
12. US - Shithole, Canadian English
13. Paris Hilton - whore, Australian English

Please excuse spelling, strangely enough I don't think I've ever had to write those out before. I'm sure I'll think of more later but it's not a bad start. I know some Polish insults but I can't recall any just now.

2 Comments:

Blogger dykewife said...

heh...only you :) good grief! how does one learn so many naughty words in so many languages?

tabernaque (taa-bur-nak) quebec french - the ultimate insult and is a fightin' word.

11:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant it as a compliment :(... Your the most talented language wise person ive ever known so i figured out of everyone.. youd have the best chance of knowing the swear words :(

S.

12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home