Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally, it happened....

I got beaten up. Sort of. I think I have a bust nose.

Desipte my weekend I decided to pop out tonight.

I went to a place called Birdee Num Num. I like it there cos it's a back packer place and I get to chat with poeple from all over the world.

Tonight though, it went wrong. There were some Irish guys in. I was talking away to an Italian chick when one of the Irish barged in. I didn't mind. It was obvious he was drunk. I stood up, but very casually. When Italian girl asked him to give her some space (he was right in her face) I helped him stagger backwards.

His mates saw this, thought I was abusing him, and it all went pear shaped. They were just waiting for any excuse.

Number 1 got a classic beckon and haymaker.
Number two ducked that but got a left hand back fist.
Number three was about to get a haymaker when 4 grabbed be from behind. Fuckers.

It was the shock of that that allowed number 3 to get in a good punch right to my face central. My nose kinda exploded. Number 4 still kept hold of me so 3 could line up a kick. I knew that would do me in so I relaxed everything. 4 couldn't hold a dead weight and he came down with me.

I gave him an awful left elbow to face. Harder than I should have. I feel worse about that that anything. The pain from my face and literally seeing blood just made me lose my normal control.

3 reached for pocket and I thought he was going for a knife or worse. So I stopped him. His arm isn't going to be much use for a while.

I feel awful now, but I just didn't want to be stabbed or hurt any more.

Going bed now. Sad.


1 Comments:

Blogger dykewife said...

bummer. get thee to a hospital so that someone can pull your nose straight and tape it properly. a deviated septum caused by a break makes for all kinds of suck for breathing...so to speak.

3:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home