Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Shock. Big Surprise

I miss tt.


For the last week or so it's been gnawing at me that something is wrong.


How is it possible to miss someone 9 months after split?


I guess the fact I have a tat to remind me of her partially answers that. She moved me to 'Straylia. I love this place. I've never been so proud of anywhere.


Anyone that can look this good after 4 days hiking the Inca trail has to be pretty fucking awesome


Dont worry bout me, I'll be fucking hard as diamond come tomorrow. Guaranteed.






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to do that Meme about things you remember from each year?

I don't want to steal it but I am bored and it's been on my mind.

3:57 am  
Blogger Two Cents said...

Aw I remember the split. Hugs. But yeah...

5:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home