Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sad news

Every now and again I mention H. She's such a dear friend we've now adopted each other as bro and sis.

She told me today about some very sad news that's just happened. This is the downside of living 10 000 miles away from friends and family. All I want to do is give her a hug.

I ask you all to give her a thought and send her positive thoughts during this sad time for her.

Huge hugs H (pud). Thinking of you x

5 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Thanks babe, you don't know how much that means to me.I know the hug is not possible but I will grab one from you next time I see you. your little sis, H

5:20 am  
Blogger just me said...

H, sorry you are going through a sad time. I send you hugs from Jersey.

1:06 am  
Blogger How do we know said...

Hugs and wishes..

10:27 pm  
Blogger Z said...

I see you live near me, Pud. I'm so sorry about your sad news and send my best wishes.

4:02 am  
Blogger Only me said...

Pud: Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you. As you can see, others are too.

11:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home