Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

A special day

The day began fairly relaxed. We had a bbq at parents place to celebrate her bday. For the first time I can remember I didn't contribute by cooking anything. It was my mothers day and she wanted to spoil me by cooking so I wasn't about to piss on her party.
(I'm a charmer with my honey glazed vocal skills eh?)

The home cooked food and memories shared were excellent. I'll say no more for fear of sounding like a sook.

We took a train to nearest city where we were greeted by A MAGAZINE DETAILING HOW TO MAKE A ROCKET PROPELLED POTATOE LAUNCHER! What more could I want?! I almost creamed me pants. Oh, and the magazine was yielded by one of me mates from Ireland.

;) Only joking matey, you know I was more excited about seeing you than the magazine. But it was cool eh? Have you made one yet?

My very good friend then drove us to a party being hosted by more friends which was excellent fun. Lots of beer and good times followed.

The sleeping arrangements were very casual - some people elected to spend the night outside throwing up too much alcohol. Some people were sensible and found real beds. Some people slept casually next to people they probably shouldn't have done. I think the latter were the ones that had most fun. Just rumours I've heard you understand.....

Things we saw:
UK BBQ, Many friends (some old, some new), many good times, lots of alcohol

1 Comments:

Blogger Two Cents said...

Admit it, you're a sook through and through! :P

Just read all your entries. Updates, yay!

10:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home