Triple take

Random ramblings of a British guy that's moved to Australia. And now back to UK.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Who dunnit?

My herb garden has been growing like a beaut. But today I discovered something had eaten big holes in my biggest sunflowers leaves! Who would do that?! These are being grown as a contest against my sister in the UK. I suspect sabotage. When I visit the UK in three weeks I'm going to eat a few of her leaves and see how she likes it. Yeah. That'll teach her. Sibling love, how would I manage without it?

In other news, I've been off work crook today. Can't stop shivering. Being the good (money grabbing bastard) boy I am I've been checking and responding to work emails. At least I can put a couple of hours on my time sheet :)

S really panicked me earlier. She said she needed to talk about the UK trip urgently. I assumed the worst and thought she was backing out. Luckily I was wrong and I think we're getting the minor dramas sorted now. It's totally understandable worries - if I'd only known me a few weeks I'd be thinking "What the fuck have I got myself into?" too. In fact I often think that. More about this later!

(Wow, they're playing "Sweet home Alabama" on the radio - gotta love that!)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home